The creators of The Anxiety Healing Program (“AHP”) are not, nor are they holding themselves out to be a doctor/physician, nurse, physician’s assistant, or any other medical professional (“Medical Provider”). They are not, nor are they holding themselves out to be your psychologist, psychiatrist, psychotherapist, social worker, or mental health professional (“Mental Health Provider”). The AHP website include[s] information, product offerings and instruction relating to wellness topics, such as anxiety, stress, depression, personal growth, etc. collectively, (“AHP Content”). You acknowledge and agree that the following warnings and disclaimers shall apply to all of AHP Content.
- Before participating in any of our website or product offerings, we recommend that you consult with a physician or Mental Health Provider.
- AHP is not to be perceived as or relied upon in any way as medical advice or mental health advice.
- The information provided through AHP’s website and product offerings is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment that can be provided by your own physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, therapist, counselor, mental health practitioner, licensed dietitian or nutritionist, or any other licensed or registered health care professional.
- Do not use AHP Content in lieu of professional advice given by qualified medical professionals and do not disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking professional advice because of information you have read or received from us.
- Always seek the advice of your own Medical Provider and/or Mental Health Provider regarding any questions or concerns you have about your specific health or before implementing any recommendations or suggestions from our website and product offerings.
- Do not stop taking any medications without speaking to your physician, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, mental health provider or other healthcare professional.
- If you have or suspect that you have a medical or mental health issue, contact your own health care provider promptly.
- If you know or suspect that you may be pregnant, have an eating disorder, or have any other physical, psychological, emotional or medical or mental health condition, it is imperative that you seek the advice of your doctor or other health care provider prior to using AHP Content.
- We are not providing health care, mental health care, medical or nutrition therapy services or attempting to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure in any manner whatsoever any physical ailment, or any mental or emotional issue, disease or condition. We are not giving medical, psychological, or religious advice whatsoever.
- You acknowledge that you are participating voluntarily in using the AHP Content, including its website and product offerings and that you are solely and personally responsible for your choices, actions, and results, now and in the future. You accept full responsibility for the consequences of your use, or non-use, of any information provided on or through this website or related product offerings, and you agree to use your own judgment and due diligence before implementing any idea, suggestion or recommendation from our website or product offerings into your life, family or business.
- AHP’s role is to support and assist you in reaching your own goals, but your success depends primarily on your own effort, motivation, commitment, and follow-through. We cannot predict and we do not guarantee that you will attain a particular result, and you accept and understand that results differ for each individual. Each individual’s results depend on his or her unique background, dedication, desire, motivation, actions, and numerous other factors. You fully agree that there are no guarantees as to the specific outcome or results you can expect from using the information you receive on or through this Website or related product offerings.
- To the extent permitted by law, AHP specifically disclaims any and all liability relating to your use of the AHP Content, including the website and product offerings.